GHI Executives and Advisors
Richard Golden, Founder/CEO – 20+ years of background in utilization management and clinic operations
- The inspiration for GHI came year of studying how public health delivery systems and identifying a massive inefficiency to the Medicaid eligible& school populations. Designed and tested proof of concept that validated a higher than anticipated rate of return while simultaneously providing a social good.
- GHI’s model community integrated healthcare is technology agnostic, giving flexibility in selecting best in breed solutions while compiling significant stores of patient encounter and population health data. Ultimately this data can be utilized for clinical and social program impact studies
Dan Golden, Co-Founder/CIO – 25+ years in Enterprise Software delivery and consulting in the Life Sciences Industry.
- Results-driven leader, has core experiences in product development, program and project management, business analytics, Leader of globally distributed teams, solving complex business technology challenges.
Dr. Kamran Tasharofi, MD – Chief Medical Officer Medical Director for Veteran’s Memorial Home in Paramus, NJ and President/Medical Director of Union County Health Care Associates and MD Care Urgent Care, Faculty Rutgers School of Medicine and Seton Hall Residency Training Program
Christine Carvalho, Chief Growth Officer – Oversees business operations, finance/revenue management, HR, legal, PR/marketing, lobbyists – 20+ years of business management scaling businesses for rapid growth, change management, P&L management, mergers & acquisitions, former Chief Strategy Officer, Chief of Staff, Chief Marketing Officer
- Craig Noonan, President, 19Labs
- Louise Wasilewski, CEO, Acivilate
- Phil Vecchioili, CRO, Neuroflow
- Rob Wray, Rear Admiral USN (ret), CEO, BlueStar Telehealth
Have Questions? Send us a Note and We'll Be in Touch.
On the other hand we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment.